1911Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going out to safestop today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUZZY!

How many candles do we need for the cake? ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks

Potthawg,

Thanks so much for the birthday greeting I needed 49 candles this time, it took so long to get back to you because I had to find my sunglasses to blow out the darn candles:)
Really, I have been slammed with work, I got my new machine shop openand running on 6 of the 8 pistons, now I'm catching up on ammo making. Got got 7 new 1911 slides in to work on and have been working like crazy with Jim Cirillo on a new 1911 sight set up.
What did I want for my birthday? my new DW Stake out (STKO)model, Bob says he is working on it so till me fed-ex package shows up I'm still celebrarting my birthday.
Take Care,
Stay Safe,
Fuzzy

·
Registered
91 Posts
STKO

The Stake Out model, is a Cirillo inspired 1911 that Bob is building.
Fixed sight, chekered front strap,Patriot slide, 45 caliber,special engraving, ambi safety & black coating.

Looking forward to mine
Regards,
Fuzzy

·
Registered
280 Posts
Double Happy Birthday!

And that's pretty interesting about the STKO too. Please post a pic when you get it, I'd be very interested in a look-see.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Fuzzy....

I had that same amount of burning wax on my cake last Feb.

That Stakeout model sounds interesting. Hope it gets delivered before your next birthday. ;)

(sorry,I just couldn't resist)

·
Registered
91 Posts
STKO

Thank you Bob and everybody for the Birthday wishes. Will post a photo when the gun gets here. OK, right after I take it to the Range :)
Regards,
Fuzzy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts