1911Forum banner

Blem Tisas M1911/A1 .45ACP ran 100 rounds flawlessly

1435 Views 22 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  ruffdup
I’m the new owner of a Tisas 1911 from SDS imports. This is my 1st 1911. I bought the blem model 1911/A1 in .45 and paid $319.99 free shipping. I’m impressed.. are other people too? Also - I can’t find the blemish.
Reactions: 3
1 - 5 of 23 Posts
nice, i have the Service Model because that's what was available in town. i liked the Army Model better as far as looks, but they work the same so. i might order an Arched Main Spring housing for mine, just to try. need to finf some Wood Grips too...
Yup,,, I love the classic look. Since I probably won’t be getting the real deal, these are a great alternative…
Reactions: 2
i certainly don't feel i have to feel like i have a second rate firearm, i am very surprised they haven't caught on faster. they may lack some refinement but they are built right, with enough attention to detail to make it hard to fault. i am happy to see them selling enough to keep them coming into the stores. i really wish i had the cash to pickup another to stick in the safe, i really expect the prices to rise to where they are just another 1911 in the show case. Tisas has been making 1911's for awhile and from reading reviews that stretch back quite a few years, it sounds like their quality has been steadily rising, maybe due to SDS Imports. they seem to want to pin a quality 1911 to their name. Springfield has been bringing in Croatian made guns for years with great success, Turkish guns are also working to prove their workmanship in firearms.
Reactions: 1
One of the tags of this post is “cheap 1911” but it is better described as inexpensive. Doesn’t feel cheap at all.
important detail, these are no Saturday Night Special...
Reactions: 1
1 - 5 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.