1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought ya'll might like to see some pics of my Colt that Scott at SDM Fabricating spruced up. I haven't even received it yet but wanted to share while waiting for the arrival.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Beautiful Blinder! As usual, nice taste. Nice polished slide flats, french border, serrated slidetop, checkering, and magwell.
Boy, it seems like quite a few posters are getting some great handguns lately.
EricO

·
Registered
318 Posts
Very Nice! Can you give us some specifics about what components Scott used to build "Blinder's Blaster"??? We want to know!....mikey357

·
Super Moderator
13,606 Posts
blinder:
Where's the chicken logo?
Let's see Heinie sights, Ed Brown beavertail, Ed Brown single sided thumb safety, Briley mag well, Videki short trigger? Kart match barrel? hard chrome frame, barbeque slide.
Benedict copycat grips.
I'll give you $400 for it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Blinder,

I see some serious potential problems with this gun. Have it delivered to me and I will attempt to debug it for you. With luck, I can bring it with me to Atlanta, but I can't promise.

Tom

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Mucho Beautifulo!

Betcha you drool everytime you look at the pics Blinder.

It's gotta be tough to know and seeing what it looks like but not being able to hold and (fondle) and shoot it.

Ross T.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mikey: Ricky T pretty much covered it (except for his bid which is always a low ball).

Tom: As much as I appreciate your kind offer, I think you'll just have to help me
sort things out at the end of the month.

Rosanghal: How about I show it to you at the NTI?

[This message has been edited by blinder (edited 03-08-2001).]

·
Registered
240 Posts
nice weapon there blinder.
i live about an hour away from sdm.
maybe ill have him build me a gun from scratch someday...but then what would i do with my new wilson!? i definately feel the addiction coming on. these 1911s are just too damn cool. what is it with these things?
k.s.

·
Super Moderator
13,606 Posts
blinder:
Now you need a really nice holster to carry that gat. How about a fobus? I heard you can get one for around $20. That's about all you can spend, cause you put all the mad money in that gun.

G

·
Doesn't Scott do nice work. Mine is my favorite gun to shoot.

------------------
NRA Life Member

Just Happy To Be Here!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Blinder,
Are you going to bring it to the pistol smithing class in Atlanta? What's neet is the day after the class I'm going to Medina to see my Grandparents. Thats were I'm originaly from. If you need me to I'll pick it up for you!

Jim

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Originally posted by blinder:

Rosanghal: How about I show it to you at the NTI?

[This message has been edited by blinder (edited 03-08-2001).]
Blinder

Sounds good! i'll see you there.

Can't wait to see your baby

Ross T.

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
Nice looking Colt Blinder, your a lucky guy to have that one! Metalsmith

[This message has been edited by Metal Smith (edited 03-08-2001).]

·
Super Moderator
13,606 Posts
Blinder brought the new blaster to IDPA tonight. I shot 4 rounds at 15 yards into one ragged hole about 1.5". Excellent. A beauty from SDM. Now if we can only keep it out of kydex, we'll be all right.
Now Blinder, how much you want for the Rock?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts