1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Got the citadel in today. ....... hate cosmoline btw :eek: The thing is still streaked a little bit but I got tired of trying to get it off. Upon break down and inspection the gun looks damn solid. The finish is nice (considering) and it's surprisingly tight. The TRP is obviously about 12 leagues above it but it also cost 3 times as much. The citadel is also a little bit heavier than the springer. I can't wait to shoot it and see how they compare.
Got the grips my pops made me on it. I'm going to have it polish blued on the flats and matte blued or whatever on the rounds. Should look pretty nice. Thinking about checkering or maybe golf balling the front strap as well.

·
Registered
201 Posts
What brand of black grips?

Got the citadel in today. ....... hate cosmoline btw :eek: The thing is still streaked a little bit but I got tired of trying to get it off. Upon break down and inspection the gun looks damn solid. The finish is nice (considering) and it's surprisingly tight. The TRP is obviously about 12 leagues above it but it also cost 3 times as much. The citadel is also a little bit heavier than the springer. I can't wait to shoot it and see how they compare.
Got the grips my pops made me on it. I'm going to have it polish blued on the flats and matte blued or whatever on the rounds. Should look pretty nice. Thinking about checkering or maybe golf balling the front strap as well.

Who makes the black G-10 style grips?

·
Administrator
13,326 Posts
transam7969

Most of us are not new to foul language here , but the forum does not permit it's use . Watch your language please .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts