Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
from 12/5 he doesn't answer, here is his last mail:
-----------
rserva
5 déc
sir I'm on travel until Monday please re email me then and I will see to your order we should be able to get this corrected for you before shipment thank you Bob fusion

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone
-----------

it is traveling again or he can't answer?

thank you.

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Just send the email again.... I have been traveling some and if this email is that old I would believe it is lost, So just send it again. We normally do emails a minimum of 3 times a day, so if for some reason you did not get an email back, send it again.

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Yes, Even more hilarious , I have not gotten any follow up email from this person yet either...:rofl:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Guys, for all it's worth...I've ordered a total of 3 kits from Bob/Fusion over the last few years. 2 commanders and 1 full size. 1 of the commanders has been on order since March of this year. The two that I ordered previous to the current build took roughly 5 months on the first and approximately 8 on the second, which is more than acceptable for the quality, fit, and finish in the 1911's received. When I ordered the most recent kit in March I let Bob know that I would be sending some parts (new) that I had laying around to use in the build. Bob was more than happy to accommodate. This gun has been on order now for 9 months. I've emailed Bob a few times over the months for updates and typically received a response within a day, two at the most. Bob's latest email indicated that the gun was in fitting with a smith. An email prior to that stated he was at a trade show and would respond with an update ASAP. I received an update a day later with the promised update. I was hoping to receive the gun before Christmas, but it doesn't look like that will happen. While build times are becoming extended, my confidence in the company is still 110%. As the business grows, so does build times. Quality is the number one priority with Fusion, and trust me, if you've ever seen/shot a pistol from these guys you would agree. Bob is a stand up guy and keeps his finger on the pulse of his business, but he's busy. My suggestion would be to pick the phone up and give him a call.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I ordered a gun in September and I try hard to not bug him, but my excitement gets the best of me... Bob replies to my emails within a couple of days, which I think is just fine considering how many emails he probably gets and oh... the fact that he is running a business too.

There is one email he did not answer, so I took the above into consideration and just tried again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok,thank you
but I have send new email and it did not reply
I have opening a paypal dispute and it send my email very quickly, yes it's very funny.:hrm:
I have send new mail, and it does not reply ... again

this is the first time I buy from fusion, I hope it will go well:confused:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I am friends with his family that lives here in NC and I have always heard great things about Fusion. I am actually getting ready to order some parts now.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Please dump these silly complaint threads after a few days. I get tired of seeing them.

Why in the heck does someone complain on line instead of directly to the person they are complaining about?

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Lot of people like to watch and see how things like this are handled. Especially people on the fence about considering placing an order. I've been surprised at the number of members who have PMd me asking to keep them updated on the status of my build. There has been some communication concerns in my case as well. People want to know what to expect before they drop that much money.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
@ACP1 : Are you a dictator? because I think censored complaining customer is like applying a dictatorship.

if the purchase end well I say on this forum of course.
it's like if you were in the street and you ask a person:
this seller of tools it is a good seller?

·
Registered
359 Posts
In my experience, when emails are not getting through, it is quite possible that there is some filtering going on. I have several email accounts and when one does not get a reply when it should, I will use one of the others. It seems many email servers block hotmail.com addresses so none of those will make it through.

I agree, try calling him. It appears his emails are not getting to you, so it may appear that he is not responding, but perhaps you have filters that stop his (my filters put everyone in junk mail unless they are on my contact list). Check your junk mail folder, perhaps his replies are there..

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Yes, things like that happen sometimes with emails. I had a customer today emailing from a work computer and the company’s server that he works at was kicking out some of the emails. Just call in if you are ever having issues with emails.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok thank you hawkeye-08
yes is probably a problem of spam filter
I send a new email with a different address and bob send me a reply very quickly.

case solved.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey all! I'm the customer that Bob is speaking of. Since the beginning of the month, I had been emailing Bob and he was responding in 24-48 hours (great customer service in my book). Then, he sent an email response, and my work's spam filter kicked it. When I finally released the "spam" mail and responded back, it wouldn't get delivered because it was getting kicked back as spam on Bob's end. The only way I figured it out was thru my work's IT guy. So, if Bob isn't responding to emails within 48hrs, it's cuz your email is getting kicked as spam. From my brief experience with Bob, he's a great guy, provides great customer service, and I can't wait for him to start working on my CCO build. Technology is great, but sometimes it's a royal pain, and going old school by picking up the phone is the only solution.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
In the last month I've emailed Bob on a couple occasions with some general questions and he has replied within a day or two, can't ask for more than that.
I've also ordered parts a few times and once placed the order in the evening and then realized I ordered a full size mainspring housing for the officers model I was working on so I called the next morning and explained the issue and they corrected my mistake before shipping.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts