1911Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a specific holster in a magazine but can't remember the company that made it. It was almost like a shoulder rig, but it was worn under your t shirt and it placed your gun between your chest and stomach. I'm open to any other suggestions if you have any though. I guess I should tell you that I own a convenient store, so I'll be wearing it from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. I don't really wear jeans because it gets hot. I always wear basketball shorts and a t shirt to work. So if anybody has suggestions, I would greatly apprecieate it. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No those aren't it. I guess the only way to describe it would be like a women's bra. There were bands that went up and over the shoulders and it snapped in the front. Then the holster held the gun at about a 70 degree angle with muzzle facing up towards your shoulder and the handle facing downward to give you a natural grip once you grabbed your gun from the holster. It was made to wear under your shirt.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I know the holster you area talking about. My sgt. was thinking about getting one to carry a BUG while in uniform, but it was a little bit bulky. It was called the survival sheath or some such and the internet addy was the same as the holster name. I remember seeing a recent advertisment for it in a major magazine, but can't seem to find it(needless to say I remember it because of the modifications made to fit the model wearing the holster :rolleyes:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts