1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious if anyone had had the opportunity to try this Gould & Goodrich ankle holster. It looks like a good rig, extremely stable, but I only have one experience with G&G....and I didn't like it.

Has anyone seen this particular item? Liked it? Disliked it? Used it? Thrown it out?

Can I use this as an excuse to buy a small gun for backup? Please?

Of all the models they make this holster for, which do you prefer?

------------------
When reason fails...

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
If you wear boots, it might be pretty cool, but what do you do when you come off duty, change to civie's, or are out to dinner?

A regular ankle rig, like an Alessi might provide more options, and is still quite stable, and secure.

The other thing, I like my boot's with Zipper's, and the rig I saw that laces up probably wouldn't work for me...

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Sounds gimmicky to me...sometimes people come up with things that seem kind of cool at first but with time, prove to be more trouble than they are worth.....this seems like one of those times....

·
Registered
246 Posts
Jaydee is right-get an alessi and forget about all the other ankle contraptions. I'm on the second one for my M60 now (Somebody stole the first one! Story for another time) and I have never had any loss problem. It's there until you need it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts