1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently bought a used firestorm .45 mini compact with no magazine I've searched the web for hours cant find a for sure answer (ive heard llama minimax ii work) but does anyone know for sures and can you link me???

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I just recently bought a used firestorm .45 mini compact with no magazine I've searched the web for hours cant find a for sure answer (ive heard llama minimax ii work) but does anyone know for sures and can you link me??? View attachment 598795
Try a Para Ord. P-10, .45 ACP or P-12, .45 ACP magazine. A P-14 would probably be too long.
post a picture of the pistol in your hand so that we can scale it to the proper size magazine.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a LLama IX-C and a MiniMax II. It’s kind of a father/son combo. I bought Para 10 & 14 magazines from Greg Cote and after some very slight Dremel work on the holes for the mag catch they fit and function perfectly In the LLama pistols. if your source of info regarding MM II mags in your Firestorm is correct, that little notch mod may be all that’s needed.

When I take the MM II as a truck gun, I have the 10 round in it and take a 14 as a spare.

Good luck with your quest.

·
Registered
724 Posts
That is a drawback to getting a less popular model. The worst pistol I own for finding magazines is a Walther P5. I don't shoot it much and it won't be my go to gun for anything so I'm just going to stick with the 3 magazines I have for it. I hope you find something that works for your Firestorm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts