1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Bought my first 1911 and I love it. I purchased a sw1911 and the weapon is just awesome. It was a great shooter right out of the box, hitting apples at 25 ft no problem from a bench.

·
Registered
267 Posts
dannyk45 said:
:) Bought my first 1911 and I love it. I purchased a sw1911 and the weapon is just awesome. It was a great shooter right out of the box, hitting apples at 25 ft no problem from a bench.
Just make sure they're not on anyone's head.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There not lol. I just joined this forum today and already overwhelmed by the info here I just can't get enough.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and remember to eat one of those apples every day!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine is a post recall that I bought at R+R gunshop in Belchertown, MA. Rich is the owner and he's a great knowedgable guy.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Welcome to the board! Always happy to welcome another SW1911 owner. I am glad you are happy with your new pistol. One thing I have found is the S&W owners on this forum all seem to be pretty happy with their 1911's. I know I am happy with mine!:D

·
Registered
151 Posts
I LOVE MY SW1911!!! I'm actually starting to like it more than my beloved Beretta 92FS. I've always liked the design and look of 1911's. But my Beretta was always my baby. Well, things look like they're changing.

I'm anticipating the other various 1911's that I hope S&W will be making in the future. Compact, Mil-spec, Commander, etc...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts