1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that heading would get your attention ;)

There used to be a holster that was sort of like a bra. I think it was called "The Secret Gunbelt".

It was as if a bra and a belly band had got together and had a baby, i.e. it was a belly band with shoulder straps.

I have been looking for one of these. Does anyone know if these holsters are still being made? Is there a link?

Thanks,
Elsworth

·
Registered
674 Posts
P7 said:
contact Matt Delfatti at www.delfatti.com He made a UTB for a friend a while back.....
For the record, the UTB is a holster that attaches to an actual bra, as in, for women (unless you're a Seinfeld fan, bro :) )

The holster you are describing is more like a belly band with suspenders. I haven't really seen one in years. The closest thing I can think of is the Kramer confidant, which is sort of like a wife beater undershirt with an attached holster.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
garrettwc said:
For the record, the UTB is a holster that attaches to an actual bra, as in, for women (unless you're a Seinfeld fan, bro :) )

The holster you are describing is more like a belly band with suspenders. I haven't really seen one in years. The closest thing I can think of is the Kramer confidant, which is sort of like a wife beater undershirt with an attached holster.
A Kramer? Now who's the Seinfled fan?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts