1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone... I haven't seen a thread on this yet, but just wanted to see what everyone thinks.

I signed onto GunsAmerica this morning as I usually do, and it is entirely brand new.

I'm on now going through the tutorials that they have on a "GunsAmerica TV".

Anyone else seen it yet, and know when exactly they launched it?

·
Registered
437 Posts
As I understand it the new site went up this morning. I got an email saying it would be down 'til 7:00 for change over to GA 3.0. I've not gone through the tutorials, but I sure hope its better that the previous version. IMHO the last 'upgrade' made it more cumbersome to use.
I'd appreciate a 'range report' after you finish exploring the site.................

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
everything still apears to be in the proper catagories (unlike the last upgrade), and it just looks like they made it lot easier to use.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm disappointed that they haven't resolved how to get back to a sorted search listings page after you click on a listing. For example, if you sort the listings by price, then click on one, you can't go back to the sorted page, you have to keep going back until you get to an unsorted page. Kind of a pain, IMO.

That said, I've bought lots of guns through GA, so I can't complain too much. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hadn't even noticed that before. I typically use the back button if I'm in a search anyways. Have you had any success with transactions today?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually haven't been able to duplicate that problem, do you have your browser set up to clear the cache everytime you leave a page?

I've had that before and was never able to retrace my path exactly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts