1911Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a brand new series 1 stainless custom in 40 cal. Shop wants $755 for it, won't budge since it's a series 1. If it was a 45 I'd jump on it, but the 40, I dunno.I currently own 6 45's(all brands) but like to just mess with one caliber. Do the 40's since it is a higher pressure round hold up well?Is the price too high. Thanks for the insight fellas ,

·
Registered
62 Posts
It sounds like what you really want is a Series I .45 -- follow your instincts, whatever they be.

-Dave

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
n11 said:
Found a brand new series 1 stainless custom in 40 cal. Shop wants $755 for it, won't budge since it's a series 1. If it was a 45 I'd jump on it, but the 40, I dunno.I currently own 6 45's(all brands) but like to just mess with one caliber. Do the 40's since it is a higher pressure round hold up well?Is the price too high. Thanks for the insight fellas ,
If you pass on it, would you PM me the dealers name and contact info? I've been looking for that exact gun for my wife. Thanks!

·
Registered
628 Posts
I would love to find one to ream out to 10mm and do a spring/buff job. If you decide against it how bout posting a lead to it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts