1911Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have a nice looking belt on there web-site and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the belt or the company.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sure! I have 2 leather holsters from them that I use for "winter carry". One for my 3" bbl Defender or my 3" SP 101 and a 5" one for either my 1911 or 686 (don't carry the 686+ much, mainly the 1911).

Reason I use them fro "winter" carry here in Texas is that they are a bit thicker than similiar 3" or 5" nylon holsters from Safariland that I use in a Texas summer...simply because every 1/8" holster adds to a bulge in shorts and a T-shirt.

Good holster, no problem, used them fwithout a problem for 3 years now. Got some good service from the company (also bought a twin double stack mag carrier on the rare occasions I carry my S&W 915).

I'd recommend their products.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I also thought about ordering one... Does anybody else have any comments about Brigade Gun Leather?

------------------
"It's better to be confused and distraught, than it is to be mislead in the wrong direction"

·
Registered
93 Posts
I had the opportunity to see a friends. I looked nice, and felt comfortable on my belt.

Does anybody own one?

here is the url.
www.brigadegunleather.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts