1911Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have experience/opinions regarding Briley's 1911s, particularly the Fantom?

Saw a magazine ad, went to the website, and I'm intrigued. Idle curiosity only, as I just bought a pre-ban AR that ate all my disposable income.

SA Scott

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Briley is practically in my backyard here in Houston. I haven't shot one personally but I have handled a few full-size 1911s from Briley. The fit and finish are superb. The gun is tight but silky smooth when you work the slide. Trigger pull seems sub 4#. I can assume that you will get the same quality with the Fantom. I wonder why I haven't set my sights on Briley yet.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Scott-

I have been competiting with Briley pistols for the past 6 seasons. They are among the best that I have ever had, and over the past 15 years, I have had pistols built by some of the best (e.g. Paul Liebenberg & George Huening). They're reliable, accurate and pretty.

Claudio Salassa, the head of the Pistol Division is extremely concerned with customer satisfaction and will do everything possible to keep you and your gun happy.

I was a Briley customer before they asked me to shoot for their team. Even if I wasn't sponsored, I would still buy and recommend their products.

Briley is also a major benefactor to to shooting sports, supporting the Steel Challenge and other major matches.

Check them out, you won't regret it.

Shoot steel fast,

Jim

------------------
Jim O'Young
Proud to be sponsored by:
BRILEY PISTOL DIVISION
HOGUE GRIPS
SPEEDTECH KNIVES

Shoot the STEEL CHALLENGE!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts