1911Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
High gang, do any of you experts out there have any or seen any info on the Brolin arms 1911's, found a commander size for $900.00 used, is that a decent price ? Remember here in CA series 70 are no longer sold, only used can be perchased.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Very high for a Brolin..they went out of business a few years ago and CDNN, for one, was blowing out their Brolin 1911`s for $375.00 or so.. I did get the comped model for my wife, and she really likes it..but I had too replace the hammer and sear..factory hammer only had 1 hook....

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
I'd have to say that price sounds high, also. I was looking for a high-end .45 last winter, and I recall a Brolin full-size, "loaded," slightly used was $650.

After some serious head-to-head comparison between that, Kimber's match model, and a custom-built Caspian, I went with the Caspian - Around $950 I think. If you are willing to pay around $900 you can get some very high quality custom-built work on the used market - something on the (quality) order of a Ed Brown Classic Custom if you shop hard enough.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts