1911Forum banner

Brown plastic GI grips

1833 2
I'd like to purchase a set of brown plastic GI grips for my Springfield Mil-Spec. Specifically, I'm looking for grips that are similar (or identical) to the grips used on WWII-era 1911s. Is it possible to purchase the same type of grips used on the new Colt 1911-A1 reproductions? Are there any places online that sell these?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent! Thanks, fremont.

BTW, I like your screen name. That's my old home town: Fremont, CA.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.