1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A sad day for shooters. Videki triggers were the best. Anybody know what happened?

Today I had to spend TWICE as much for half the quality.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Videki Gold Cup style trigger(wide) that is new in wrap. I bought it and never got around to fitting it before I sold my piece of crap AMT Hardballer. Anyway it's just sitting in my reloading toolbox if you or anyone else is interested.
Again, it is the Gold Cup wide style, not for standard 1911s.

regards,
Todd
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks anyway but I have no use for a GC type trigger right now. Hopefully you will be able to unload it, I'm sure someone will be interested. Try listing it on the "gear & asseccories" section and you'll get a higher percentage of page views.

Callahan

·
Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,386 Posts
So, is someone going to buy the tooling, and keep the trigger in production, a la "Swenson" ambi safety, or do we have to find alternatives? Are we going to go through a rash of "Who makes the best trigger?" posts? I'll start, "Who makes the best trigger?" The Dlask is hands-down the coolest looking, but I never could get one to fit well in my gun.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Videki retired. He sold the remainder of his stock to Ed Brown and Terry Tussey.

I have this information on the authority of someone close to Tussey.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts