1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
I have FM hi-power and its nice and all, but i have a really big issue. My extractor is really bad and i dont find one anywhere. yes, companys in USA sell them but they dont send internationally an i live in Finland. Browning dont import any parts to finland and i dont know why, but like cylinder&slide parts can be imported but no one is doing that.
Its funny that part is fully legal and even baby can buy it if they find one. You only need licence for barrel, slide and frame but all accessories and other parts are allowed to buy for anyone.

Can anybody help me with this issue? Im so desperate in this point that i had to try found one trougth forums etc.

And sorry my grammar, i try my best. Thank for answers, if there is any

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Try BH Spring Solutions. I'm at work and unable to post a link, but they have most everything Hi Power related. I'm sorry but I don't know if they export.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try BH Spring Solutions. I'm at work and unable to post a link, but they have most everything Hi Power related. I'm sorry but I don't know if they export.
Thanks for your answer :) I had written to them and im waiting their response, i hope it will work out :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts