1911Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was my second order from http://www.snscasting.com/

Ordered at about noon local today and got confirmation that the order was shipped 1432 local time.

The bullet shortage must be over.

Now if I could only find some LPM primers.

·
Registered
345 Posts

Ordered at about noon local today and got confirmation that the order was shipped 1432 local time.

I'm glad to see some bullet manufacturers are getting orders out.
I ordered Zero, .40 S&W, 165 gr., jacketed bullets from CZ Customs 3 months ago...
As of 2 weeks ago, CZ still had no idea when their shipment would be in or why there was a hold up from Zero...

·
Registered
345 Posts

I'm glad to see some bullet manufacturers are getting orders out.
I ordered Zero, .40 S&W, 165 gr., jacketed bullets from CZ Customs 3 months ago...
As of 2 weeks ago, CZ still had no idea when their shipment would be in or why there was a hold up from Zero...

·
Registered
187 Posts
I guess I would be impressed if it was a jacketed bullet company getting your order filled that fast. Cast lead companies are a dime a dozen, and they have plenty of inventory. If you wanted jacketed bullets call montana gold, they can get you some bullets.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I haven't heard any shortage of lead bullets, as far as primers check out Freedom gun works, tell them I sent you. last I heard they had large pistol, are you wanting large pistol magnum, you really don't need that for .45acp
I know that. But I have a early model Ruger Redhawk that I have yet to fire.

Lacking LPM primers and strangely enough brass for same.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I guess I would be impressed if it was a jacketed bullet company getting your order filled that fast. Cast lead companies are a dime a dozen, and they have plenty of inventory. If you wanted jacketed bullets call montana gold, they can get you some bullets.
That's what I did. I've gone Montana Gold 40's.
Zero may be good.......but if you can't get them...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Because of its shipping, price and on-target performance, S&S is my prefered supplier of cast lead for 9mm and .45ACP.:rock:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Try plated bullets from, rmrbullets.com. Super fast shipping and good bullets
I'm going to try them.

Thanks for that link.

There really should be a sticky here with different sections.

One for cast bullets.
One for plated bullets.
One for jacketed bullets.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts