1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only got to watch about two thirds of it when I HAD to go. I had to leave right when he was talking about the Supreme Court Justice's and the camera was panning them.

I waited until the last second hoping he might mention something about the decision they have to make soon concerning the 2nd Ammendment but like I said I had to go. I was hoping he might mention it because he was saying that they had a duty to uphold the Constitution.

He covered just about everything else under the sun so I hoping he would cover this.

Also I liked when the camera kept panning out to the audience so we could see who was clapping and who was not. I liked the candid shots too... of Hillary looking like a snake watching Obama chumming it up with Kennedy, of the fat Senator in the red dress that could barely fit in her seat almost asleep and the one young Senator caught YAWNING!

Then I think to myself... THESE are the people who are going to decide whether I can protect myself and my family with a gun. :barf:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I am amazed that any intelligent person would waste time watching ANY politician propagandize for any length of time.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I am amazed that any intelligent person would waste time watching ANY politician propagandize for any length of time.
On certain occasions it's just part of being a concerned and informed citizen. Listening to them doesn't mean one believes what they say.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So you think I was wasting my time? Or that I am not intelligent?

What did YOU do? Watch American Idol?

·
Registered
14,937 Posts
Discussions of the 2nd only interest a small percentage of the voters. You won't hear too much about the 2nd in this campaign.

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
Off topic.

Amazing, only two posts from the original topic before you guys took the thread off topic. And members wonder why so many threads in Legal and Political get closed.

MarkW

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.