1911Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Administrator
80,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Banned
209 Posts
dsk-I bought my Colt model#02570E (Mk IV Series 80 .38 Super,blued) from this guy and I had no problems. They shipped the pistol almost immediately upon receipt of my Cashier's Check and it was exactly as described,brand-spanking new in the box.

I gave them positive feedback and they returned in kind.

I'm sure the auction you showed us was a simple mistake,just check how many deals they've done!

Here's the gun after I changed the grips and trigger:

I never did the Range Report I talked about because I haven't yet given this pistol a fair break-in and test. I can tell you I got 3" groups at 50' while amped on caffeine on a windy day.That was with Winchester ammo,the PMC I tried was a little disappointing(was probably my shooting that day).

Had a few FTFs from a fresh magazine but that went away after about 75 rounds.

This "Joe" may not be the friendliest guy but he is an honest seller.;)

Edited to add: This is the picture of my gun that was posted with the auction-it IS the same gun.

· Administrator
80,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gus,

That's good info. I am just a little ticked because I queried him several times on the Series 70 and never got an answer. Between that and the WW1/WW2 replica it seemed really fishy to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.