1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys I've read all the informatoin I can get my hands on. The only problem I have is finding one. Back in my younger years I owned both a 1911A1 and a Combat Commander. not a single dealer in my area (Memphis, TN) carrys Charles Daly in stock and the only ones I can order run $400+ for the base model. I don't like buying without holding especially since the local order price seems a little high compared to others posted in this and other forums. Where are these $300 NIB CD's coming from? Sorry about the long post just wanted to get my thoughts across

------------------

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They may be listed as a stocking dealer but they don't carry any CD 1911 in stock. I know I've been there and at $425 for a base model I'll wait Tom

·
Registered
36 Posts
That was a fast reply!

Keep looking, i'm sure you'll find a better deal.

mike

·
Registered
114 Posts
dealers may be holding up the price as the 'new' models have a 'lifetime warranty'--those bought after 9/01/2001--KBI will be issueing new warranty cards to the ones purchased after that date--good deal

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well you know how it is when you get the "wants" you just gotta have. When I was at the range last the guy next to be handed me his Glock 36 45ACP. The "WANTS" started RIGHT then, know what I mean. The fact that no one in any gun shop or at the last 3 gun shows has had a 1911 or clone for less than $650 that was worth picking up. Anything less than that looked scary to shoot. Thanks for letting me vent guys. Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts