1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife asked me if there is a gun that I wanted for Christmas. At the time, I told her that there really isn't. That seed sort of took root...

Our nephew bought a Kimber LW this summer that is pretty sweet. That pistol has been hiding in the back of my mind to the point that I've been jonesin' for another addition to my 1911 collection. Consequently I just bought one off of Gunbroker, since I can't find one at any of the local gun shops within a hundred miles. The problem is that now I have to wait until after Christmas to shoot it...

·
Registered
217 Posts
That's a nice dilemma to have and it sounds like you have a real sweetheart for a wife. Hope Santa also bring you some ammo to brighten your Holiday. Congrats on the great wife and your new pistol.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are times when I want to ask "Who are you and what have you done with my wife?" when she tells me to buy the gun that I want. But overall she's pretty great...

I pretty much shoot reloaded ammo, except for my carry ammo. And I have a few reloads stored up...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts