1911Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
??? What does that even mean? Do you have proof of machines actually flipping votes? If you do it would certainly be interesting to see the proof of it. We had an attorney here in one of our districts attempting to prove this very thing and could not come up with an actual case of it happening.
What it means then is that Republicans will take back the Legislative Branch in 2022 then the Executive Branch in 2024. There is no possible way the Democrats have enough votes now or in the next few elections.
The most popular President ever (Biden) has the worst ratings in a very long time and could surpass Carter in the next few months. I would think there are millions of really pissed off voters who want their investment back!

Reactions: FDM1

·
Registered
837 Posts
What it means then is that Republicans will take back the Legislative Branch in 2022 then the Executive Branch in 2024. There is no possible way the Democrats have enough votes now or in the next few elections.
The most popular President ever (Biden) has the worst ratings in a very long time and could surpass Carter in the next few months. I would think there are millions of really pissed off voters who want their investment back!
I certainly hope to the Lord that this is the case and what will happen. What I believe is they the Democrats had and have perfected the steal of legitimate and illegitimate votes throughout the last election process and are in the process of flooding our country with millions of more illegals who wil vote Democrat just to get free stuff at our expense.

I believe that party is so filthy and corrupt they will do anything to keep and sty in power, they are rotten thru and thru. If the GOP is to ever get back in power they better make damn sure the lockdown the voting in all states and clean up the rank and file and never allow more of the corrupt voting that occurred in 2020. The machines being used were hackable just like any other computer system and must be fixed. Those idiot dims don’t even want ID or signature requirements on voters! Not even backward third world countries do that.

·
Registered
437 Posts
They are going to be surprised when they release basically every legal citizen's personal info in the state. Even the leftists buy guns, ammo, and gun parts. More now than ever before.

As far a voting rules go, I believe every battleground state has made rule changes to prevent the shenanigans that happened in 2020 under the guise of Covid. The Democrats know this too which is why they are so upset that they can't nationalize those same type of rules to make it easy to cheat. They know that very few Republicans are willing to cheat, but it does happen. That would essentially make it easy for them to repeat 2020.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts