Calling JD-08!!

1113 Views 15 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Blackthorne45
It's not on the list but since we Admins know everything let me say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Art
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
8,380 Posts
Well, ya know...now that JD's a big admin guy himself on another forum (or 3...) these days, he hardly comes over to play with those of us who work for a living :D , but anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JD!!

Kinda boring around here without ya. Besides, unlike Art, it's always nice that you don't make me call you SIR... :mummy: ;)

· Registered
686 Posts
Damn it seems like this thread has been started before. How old is JD anywho, he must be wicked old, no? :biglaugh:

Happy Birthday man!

Oh, and since you'es are all mods now you should watch this. Pretty funny. It made me think of Daves stickey post about the search function.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

· Registered
980 Posts
BadOscar said:
.... It made me think of Daves stickey post about the search function.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php
:D

OK - that's funny..!!! BTW - how old am I??

I'm old enough that I don't need to make an effort anymore - people will expect me to be frumpy, boring and cantankerous. My failing eyesight saves me the anguish of seeing my disintegrating body. I no longer have to suffer the disappointment of thwarted ambitions - I no longer have any. I've learned that mastering the art of growing old requires many years of dedicated practice....

Anyway - As Dave and Art know, the last two months has been sort of hectic... Got married to a wonderful woman in St. Johns after being together than most folks have been married. Honeymooned in USVI and now we are trying like hell to be just another "old married couple"...

Not much new in the way of DWs to talk about.. The Severns Custom PT-CCO keeps on running. Just need more time to shoot it..!

My best to all - and THANKS!!!

JD <--- the "old guy".... ;)

· Registered
980 Posts
Hey Guys..!

Thanks!! :) Attached below (err - I hope???) - is a pic of the misses and me. While she can drive on the track with the best of them, she still isn't helping out in the garage all too much - like not at all.....

BTW - I should also mention, she shoots better than I do (which isn't saying a whole heck of a lot, but...). Actually - come to think of it - her shooting better than me may NOT be a good thing.. So - yep, Iggy - I have to try hard to keep up with her.. :eek:

Also - Dave - will do! It will probably be next week before I have a chance to send it out to ya, but THANKS!!! (And oh - not quite sure what you have in mind, but "Pastel Pink" isn't one of my favorite frame colors.. :)

JD

Attachments

· Premium Member
1,036 Posts
And she shoots too?........:rock: Congratulations!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.