1911Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the best price on bulk 9mm ammo. The best price I've found on instock 9mm is 6.25 per box. Thanks Max

·
Registered
201 Posts
I ordered 1000 rounds of CCI Blazer at my club. The total was $95 inc shipping. $6.25 is a pretty good price from what I've seen retail. My club allows me to order at their cost and just pay shipping and tax.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yeah, but you have to pay shipping charges as natchezss.com It isn't that much, but that can make the per box cost higher depending on where they are shipping it to. You come out ahead only if you order mucho boxes. Ordering the blazer ammo from Natchezss will save you around .10 cents per box.

[This message has been edited by BKC45ACP (edited 10-21-2001).]

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Natchez S&B and Blazer are both about 5.50 with shipping and instock. Not bad. I did not know about the Wallmart deal, I'll have to check that out. Hoosier are you buying it from your club or getting a club discount from a dealer. If so who?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Max,

I'm a member of IGC and they will order anything they do not normally stock and sell it at actual cost to club members. Since they're a Trap, Skeet and Sporting Clays club I order all of my rifle and handgun supplies from them.

If you're arround Indianapolis and have any interest in clay targets it would be well worth the $50 membership.

·
Registered
82 Posts
The local Wal-mart store carries Winchester USA 115 FMJ 5.95 a box. $6.30 w/tax for a 50 rnd box.

[This message has been edited by hunter_h (edited 10-22-2001).]

·
Registered
674 Posts
My WalMart was out of the 100 round Winchester value packs, but regular price on UMC is $5.48/box of 50. By the time I pay shipping I can't beat that for some of the off brand stuff.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man, I'm going to have to stop by Wallmart tomorrow. I had no idea they were that cheap.
Thanks, Max

·
Premium Member
3,232 Posts
Same deal here..

Walmart has the UMC and Winchester white box for just over $10/100. I can't touch that with shipping so far.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Yep, Acadamy Sports sell Winchester white box for $4.99 and CCI Blazer for $3.99 every-day price.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts