1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT YEAR A GOLD CUP NAT.MATCH IS.ALL I GOT IS THIS 04XXXE.ALSO WHAT DOES THE "E"STAND FOR.THANKS

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Originally posted by BECKS2055:
I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT YEAR A GOLD CUP NAT.MATCH IS.ALL I GOT IS THIS 04XXXE.ALSO WHAT DOES THE "E"STAND FOR.THANKS
Well... This sounds like either a Mismatched gun, or something screwy...

The Nation Matches ended with an "NM", and the Enhanced Colt's ended with an "E".

Do you have more info on the gun... Roll Mark's, Slide Stampings, whatever... It could help.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Sure! I will go out with her, send her to my place and I will take her out and ride her like a dirtbike ! ;^)

------------------
DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by jaydee:
Well... This sounds like either a Mismatched gun, or something screwy...

The Nation Matches ended with an "NM", and the Enhanced Colt's ended with an "E".

Do you have more info on the gun... Roll Mark's, Slide Stampings, whatever... It could help.
HE CLAIMS ITS A NAT.MATCH GOLD CUP ENHANCED.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I am dating a 1991A1 right now but it's just a fling. Despite having dolled her up with a beavertail safety and skateboard tape, I think pretty soon I will dump her and go back to my old love, a Glock 19.

·
Registered
79 Posts
HeadHunter, don't do it... That Glock girl isn't all natural, she's had all those implants, platic surgery and such. Stick a genuine hardbody-- a 1911.

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
No its probably not a mismatch. I've heard of National Matches with serial #s ending with E. The hardest thing to do is date one not in a grouping your familiar with. I would guess probably in the 1993 to 1994 range. But I don't know for sure. Hopefully you will get the answer soon. As I want to know how close I am.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts