1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran a search, and all i found was blued 1911's with ivory, or black pearl. the only guns i saw with white pearl were stainless.

Hopefully this will talk me into (or out of) pearl grips. I have a Kimber TLE, so any pictures of black guns with aftermarket grips are appreciated too ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
I think you will find your pixs @ PIMPIN'DAGAT.COM
:biglaugh:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats actually my point... to make a "pimp gun", see that I'm a white graduate student of social work, working as a drug\alcohol rehab counselor, from a middle class background.

I'm going to have hogues for the most part, but it's going to be hilarious for show around the house (similar to the BBQ gun concept of texas).

So... any pictures are appreciated....

·
Registered
3,312 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Sorry, but I can't get Huggy Bear to stand still while I photo his piece. Too busy beating up the ho, you know.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have a picture of my blued XSE with new Ajax white pearlite grips and it looks pretty sweet. I don't know why people always say that pearl grips are for pimps, they look nice. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
870 Posts
Vitamin, sheese, we DO have reputations to maintain here. There are some things one just does not talk about. Rest assured, some of my FRIENDS "be stylin" with their guns!! I personally consider it more of a "Sunday Go To Meeting" sort of thing!:D

·
Registered
11,101 Posts
ThePhotoWolf said:
I have a picture of my blued XSE with new Ajax white pearlite grips and it looks pretty sweet. I don't know why people always say that pearl grips are for pimps, they look nice. :rolleyes:
Spoken like a true pimp. Hey at least its blued instead of a nickel plated sissy pistol.

:p

·
Registered
870 Posts
Not trying to start anything here guys, but once you become secure in YOUR masculinity you will be able to carry any grip color you want. It is a great feeling. Work on it. Be all you can be!:D

·
Registered
11,101 Posts
Peak said:
Not trying to start anything here guys, but once you become secure in YOUR masculinity you will be able to carry any grip color you want. It is a great feeling. Work on it.
Im sure if you keep repeating that often enough YOU might even start to believe it.

;)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sure it might look tacky, but if its a CCW gun, who's gonna see it? ;) And if someone DOES see it, the grips are probably the least of either of our problems at that point.

·
Registered
95 Posts
k1mri said:
"Only a pimp in a New Orleans whorehouse or a tin-horn gambler would carry a pearl-handled pistol." Quote by, General George S. Patton, U.S. Army
I just moved from the whorehouse, starting a new life in VA. Not sure what a tin-horn gambler is, sorry.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hahaha

Mus said:
Spoken like a true pimp. Hey at least its blued instead of a nickel plated sissy pistol.

:p
My personal impression of the members here is of high respect. That out of the way, I will ask how many of the posters above are over 35. Being of such youth I find it increasingly funny when my elders try to emulate our generation. A 60 y/o man acting like a 2 bit thug from the hood, or dressed like a pimp for halloween is "classic humor" to say the least. Makes me laugh everytime.
I would like to say that I am not one of these thugs that people love to assume all us young'ans are, but rather an upstanding example of the good ol' days. An eagle scout, a responsible citizen, and an avid supporter and activist for the constitution.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts