1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Kimber offer parts like say Ed Brown or Wilson Combat does?

Like other grips, beaver tails, safeties etc? I don't see anything on there page and I would love to add one of there factory parts from other Kimber models to my new Pro Carry II once I work out some other issues.

·
Registered
891 Posts
On the left side of the home page there is a link for the kimber store, right above the link for 1911 pistols.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I wanted.

Although, they don't seem to offer the grips I wanted yet. I wanted the style the SIS uses lol.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Kimber won't sell grips that are on some of their Custom Shop guns. I wanted to get another pair of grips for my Pro Raptor, but Dennis said I would have to send the pair I have now, and then they would send me a replacement pair.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Check eBay every once and awhile, sometimes people sell their grips from C.S. Kimbers.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow you mean eBay hasn't banned grips yet as dangerous and prohibited gun parts yet? Kidding... Good idea.. I'll check eBay.

Now if I could just REACH Dennis, that would be nice. I've been trying the Custom Shop the past two days on another matter. All I get is voice mail.

·
Premium Member
20,401 Posts
Post a "Wanted" ad in the different forums for the SIS grips you want. I'll bet a bunch have guys have replaced them with other models.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I called the custom shop Today at about 11:30 and got right thru. Not sure who I talked to, but got the answers to my question.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts