1911Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have checked all around here in PA. Can't Find a Colt WWII repro. I know I'm a little late in asking, but I would really like to get one. Do any of you Kind Forum members know where a can get a NIB WWII repro? Have you seen any in your local Gun shops for sale that I can order from? Any Info would be much appreciated.:mad: :( :scratch: :grumble: :bawling:

·
Administrator
73,384 Posts
Check Auction Arms, Gunbroker, and Guns America. They keep showing up there all the time. There are actually two for sale at local Seattle-area gunshops, but not only are they both overpriced they both have problems with the parkerized finish.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nathan's Sport Shop
Address: 3262 Belmont St, Bellaire, OH 43906
Phone: (740) 676-4557

NIB

I just looked at it last week but didn't get an exact price, in the 900.00 range.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Real Hawkeye said:
I've got one I'll let you have to two grand.
Oh, Ok-the check is in the mail and I won't, oh never mind! You just keep waiting for that check!:biglaugh: :eek: :D

·
Banned
5,947 Posts
DJ's Loan & Sport in Bothell, WA has one, NIB. Has finish problems and is over priced. Been sitting for a long time in the case. (One of the ones that dsk referred to.)

Regards,
Sam

·
Premium Member
20,362 Posts
I don't know if Steve has one right now, but call Scottsdale Gun Center...480-874-1383. His prices are unbeatable and he usually has a great selection. There's a gun show here this weekend, so his stock may be down.

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts
AZ Husker said:
There's a gun show here this weekend, so his stock may be down.
AZ, how are the gun shows there? They're a waste of time and $5 around here if you're into pistols. I have 2 kids in AZ, 1 in Tucson and 1 in Payson. I will be visiting the one in Payson along with my newest grandchild next fall and thought about timing the visit to coincide with a gun show if they are worth it. I also wouldn't mind checking out SGC, sounds like quite the place.
TIA AZ....Sam

·
Administrator
73,384 Posts
The WAC show here in WA state can be either a junk show or a gold mine depending on how the stars are lined up the day you go there. I avoided it this weekend, and sure enough I found out there was a whole bunch of nice GI guns there for sale, including a Union Switch & Signal! At least a good man got that one. :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts