1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a picture thread whore, I know...

I'm looking into getting some Carbon Creations grips for my Colt. Can all of you w/ CC grips please post a picture of your 1911?

Preferrably in the blued finish, any 1911. But a little variety and fun in this thread never hurts so post it w/ the stainless and 2 tone guns too! All guns welcome! :D

TIA all! :p

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pics so far! :cool:

Skunk - I somehow figured you were gonna post pics of your beretta... quite cool.

Grandmaster - Do you have any info on this gun.. I've seen the pics before on the highroad. What finish is that on the pistol? Damn... :eek:

Keep the pics coming!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
a1acp said:
The point and shoot special, no need to worry about sights snagging.
wow...who did that work for you? or did you do it yourself?

·
Registered
350 Posts
NJ,

I sent the slide to Scott at SDM for the serrations on the top and side. His work is top notch.

The rest of the work is being done by me. I haven't decided on what sights to put on it yet. It's an old les baer frame and slide still in the white, to be hard chromed when I finish it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
a1acp,

That's the Model 770. My wife bought that one at a local cutlery shop, but you should be able to find them pretty much any place that handles Benchmade.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the pics so far... so far they're lookin' good.

Gudel - While wood grips do look great on 1911's (especially the darker woods like rosewood) I wanted something different than the usual wood. Ivory is a little too bright in contrast for a dark color gun (although it looks awesome), pearl I doubt Id ever consider.

I haven't seen too many carbon fiber grips around so I figured it'd be pretty nice to have. Dunno, I really like the look for some reason.

mr smith - the grips come from carbon creations www.carboncreations.com

thanks again for the pics, keep em' coming.

·
Registered
25 Posts
pete single gun

I am now the proud owner of the Pete Single gun shown by grandmaster if you any wants any info on it let me know. By the way it shoots as good as it looks.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts