1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the 2010 models going to be the same guns that are available now or are some of the changes/improvements that are being made to the rest of the line going to be made to the California models? A shop here in L.A. says the prices are going up in 2010 but are they going up due to changes or just to stay in line with the other models? I guess what I want to know is will a 2010 CBOB or PM7 be any better than a 2009?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Check out the "2010 Line Up" thread. Got everything you need to know.

·
Banned
2,416 Posts
I guess what I want to know is will a 2010 CBOB or PM7 be any better than a 2009?
Yes, much better, or at least much changed. The are supposed to have forged frames along with other upgrades.

Whether those changes make them "better" depends on how you define better. I would get one now, if I were you...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, much better, or at least much changed. The are supposed to have forged frames along with other upgrades.

Whether those changes make them "better" depends on how you define better. I would get one now, if I were you...
I already have one of each 2009 model. I want a CCO but they aren't on the California approved list. Both my PM7 and CBOB are just about perfect so I see no reason to upgrade.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, that's what I was trying to say, without actually saying it... :)

BTW - If you want to hop over to AZ - you can shoot my CCO! :biglaugh:
If only I had a relative living in another state they could buy one and gift it to me. (That's legal I think) I want a CCO in the worst way.

·
Registered
92 Posts
If only I had a relative living in another state they could buy one and gift it to me. (That's legal I think) I want a CCO in the worst way.
Californians, and firearms related companies who do biz in Cali, might wanna donate a few bucks to the Calguns Foundation, who are fighting to repeal the "safe gun list", AB962, etc. Maybe we can do away with some of the BS laws in this state.

Hope that posting the links below doesn't violate any forum rules:
CGF Wiki on The List and the CGF lawsuit filed April 30 2009

[URL="http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=179227"]CGF Wiki main page[/URL]

clicky here to donate to CGF

1 - 7 of 7 Posts