1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to show off my CBOB in the CUDA by Simply Rugged with its companion mag holder. The CUDA is a convertible in that it can be worn wither IWB or OWB equally well. Rob Leahy of Simply Rugged is really nice to work with.

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
Freekin fine. Very nice. :rock:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Just want to show off my CBOB in the CUDA by Simply Rugged with its companion mag holder. The CUDA is a convertible in that it can be worn wither IWB or OWB equally well. Rob Leahy of Simply Rugged is really nice to work with.
I see you opted for the accessory IWB loops and nice decoration. Mine is the basic 'Cuda but regardless the holster is exactly what the business name states.... simply rugged! Great stuff :)

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Bald's Cuda

I have a couple Simply Rugged's and one of their daddy's, Roy Baker. I like em but I think Rob got the belt hole, top right, in your pic, too close to the edge/stitching. Not enough material there. Compare to previous one. I'll bet he'll make it right!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I think Rob got the belt hole, top right, in your pic, too close to the edge/stitching. Not enough material there. Compare to previous one. I'll bet he'll make it right!
I e-mailed a link to this thread and heard back from Jan. She says that I have nothing to worry about long term with where the slot is cut. Frankly I tend to agree.... the leather is very thick and stiff there such that I can not fathom it ever wearing through or tearing.

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
enjoy

It's good stuff! Enjoy! I'm lookin at the Tribute next; with the thumb break; not so much for retention but to keep crap out of between hammer/frame, condition 1 in debris filled environments!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts