1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is CCI Blazer brass any good for reloading? I just bought a box and want to know if I should pick it up or just leave it laying.:confused:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought these last night at Walmart for $12.47. These were 40 S&W. Guess I will pick them up.

·
Banned
292 Posts
you can reload the brass cases,cci makes another bullet that you cant reload the primer pocket is different i forget what they call that kinda case but i believe its British in origin so right off the bat its no good.....just kidding relax,on the cci box it will say if there re loadable or not

·
Registered
496 Posts
It is good brass. I reload alot of it, and like it rather much. Unfortunately, I checked at Walmart's this weekend, and the loaded ammo, in .45 is selling for $14.57 a box. That is outrageous, considering I was buying it for $10.97 a box no more than a few months ago.

·
Registered
42 Posts
in .45 is selling for $14.57 a box. That is outrageous, considering I was buying it for $10.97 a box no more than a few months ago.
About a month or two ago, I went to buy a box (100) of shotgun shells. They Jumped from $16 to $21. A buddy and I are now starting to look at reloading for shotgun. The only problem is with the price of shot, we can't beat the price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts