1911Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CCI large pistol primers available at midway. Use coupon code RMEF1330 to get $30 off $300. Just heads up.

·
Premium Member
4,985 Posts
Thanks for the tip. It appears they have the whole range of CCI primers (at this time). :)

Grumpy

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
I posted a heads up for both large and small about a week and a half ago. Nobody seemed to care so I figured everyone was stocked up :D
Maybe it was how I titled it ??? "Primers in Stock". Maybe everyone thought I was looking for them :hrm:

·
Registered
805 Posts
I can usually get them at gun shows 30/1000 out the door cash. No shipping or hazmat fees. I see if you buy them in 5K from Midway, shipping was free, but hazmat was 27.50. That is not too bad if no shows around your area.

It also gives me a reason to go to the shows!

·
Registered
730 Posts
I posted a heads up for both large and small about a week and a half ago. Nobody seemed to care so I figured everyone was stocked up :D
Maybe it was how I titled it ??? "Primers in Stock". Maybe everyone thought I was looking for them :hrm:
Thank you. I received my Christmas primers on Monday. I ordered after seeing your post. :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It will be about $28 shipped including haz mat fees with the $30 off coupon...IF you order A LOT!!:D. Brownells has a sale earlier too on Winchester LP primers with free shipping but midways price with the coupon code is better or cheaper.

I wish they have powders too so you only pay one haz mat fee

·
Registered
14,940 Posts
It will be about $28 shipped including haz mat fees with the $30 off coupon...IF you order A LOT!!:D. Brownells has a sale earlier too on Winchester LP primers with free shipping but midways price with the coupon code is better or cheaper.

I wish they have powders too so you only pay one haz mat fee
You ALWAYS pay two hazmat fees with Midway, when you order powder and primers. They're shipped from different locations.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Brownells now have both Winchester LP and SP primers. No more free shipping though. If you have C and R, you get a few bucks off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts