1911Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got CCO#129 a couple of days ago from Jensen Arms and all I can say is WOW! Fit and finish is outstanding and looks like Keith and crew have really outdone themselves. A few things I noticed (that I usually modify myself) was the disconnector being highly polished on the appropriate areas, the sear having a perfect primary and secondary bevel (I didn't have to break out the series 1 to tune it up) and a very clean trigger breaking at alittle over 4lbs. Other than putting an ambi-safety on (since I'm a lefty), this baby was ready to go :rock: Just need to get to the range and get her broke in. Here's a couple of the requesite pictures (sorry pictures don't do her justice, I'm definitely not a photographer).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
Welcome and congrats on that fine weapon. :)

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Sweet gun, congrats :rock:

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Excellent! Congrats! Keep that camera out for the range report. We need some dirty pics!:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Pardon my ignorance, but what is Jensen arms? Isn't this a Dan Wesson?:confused:

Thanks,

Steve

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Congrats on finding your CCO, looking forward to your first Range Report with it and many Pics or at least two pics............

Clyde

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Jensen Arms is definetely the gun shop where he made the purchase. Thanks for sharing the number of your CCO with us flyfish_addict. #129 is the 29th gun on the list of CCOs owned by members of this forum and it is the second highest number I have seen so far.

Enjoy your new gun!:rock:

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, Jensen Arms is who I purchased it from (thanks to the DW locator service !!)... great folks to deal with. I'll post a range report as soon as I can get to the range although I'm sure the gun is more accurate than I am :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
congratulations on your purchase, very nice weapon which I am sure that you will enjoy. don't be a stranger around here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts