1911Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think I'm going try to find a CCO before the price increase next year. I stated with a CBOB and now it's like potato chips. Can't eat just one.:biglaugh: Like everyone else, moneys alittle tight. I only need one kidney right?

Mike

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
That's how I felt and bought a Valor last night. Here's to hoping for a bonus this year! Better call everyone 3 times a week to find one of those suckers.

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Thread locator..... See manofsteele (Jason) He had a blim CCO as of yesterday..........

Wes

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Just purchased my .45 CBOB from manofsteele on Monday. Good guy, good price, pleasure to do business with.:)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys are killing me! just got back from shooting the cbob I like it more everytime I shoot it. Hope I feel the same when I get a cco

mike

·
Banned
2,416 Posts
You guys are killing me! just got back from shooting the cbob I like it more everytime I shoot it. Hope I feel the same when I get a cco

mike
Not a chance. You will feel MUCH better - kind of like first love. The two of you will grow to be one over time... :barf:

OK, I promise you will like it a lot!!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Good luck! You won't be disappointed (unless you can't find one of those elusive creatures).
I think it's cool they aren't in a hurry to rush them out knowing they're usually sold in days if not hours after they leave the plant..There's new DWs real soon too..

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I r-e-a-l-l-y love the looks of the CCO. Just can't live with the officer frame grip size. Those of you who can continue to extol the virtues of this piece. No doubt the members who have them en route will also enjoy the heck out of them. Enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
That's right, you do only need one kidney. I would grab one now if you can. I passed on one in a local shop a few months ago and regret it so much I slap myself in the mouth everytime I think about that day I said "nahh, I'll pass on it today.".......stupid!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
If you get a CCO Tinman, make sure you let me know what number you get. I am keeping a list of all the CCOs owned by members of this forum. I currently know where 24 are, we know who has #1 and the highest number I have seen officially is #103, #131 is supposed to be in the mail. There is only one number under scrutiny and being claimed by two members.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I just picked up a RZ-45 (because it was the only one in the store), and today handled a CCO. I wanted it about as badly as I've ever wanted a firearm; now I've got a problem, because I really want a Valor, as well...and a CBOB.

The CCO reminded me of an upscale version of my Springfield Compact, with the officer frame and commander length slide. The CCO felt unbelievably nice, though, and the finish was very attractive. The grips really accepted the firearm, with dark wood and the DW logo. How do I go get one without the wife finding out??

·
Registered
872 Posts
I just picked up a RZ-45 (because it was the only one in the store), and today handled a CCO. I wanted it about as badly as I've ever wanted a firearm; now I've got a problem, because I really want a Valor, as well...and a CBOB.

The CCO reminded me of an upscale version of my Springfield Compact, with the officer frame and commander length slide. The CCO felt unbelievably nice, though, and the finish was very attractive. The grips really accepted the firearm, with dark wood and the DW logo. How do I go get one without the wife finding out??

Buy it for her...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts