1911Forum banner

CCO

969 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  SamColtFan 
G
#1 ·
Is it just me or do other forumites miss the CCO? For Canadians like me the 4.25" barrel makes it legal under our laws and is the only compact .45 (other than Baer's stinger) we can legally obtain. Does any one know if they make it again??? I tried to get my dealer to find a NIB Stainless CCO for me but his distributors were unable to do so.

See less See more
#2 ·
According to Colt's customer service dept., the CCO was discontinued when the Officer model was discontinued as both were using the same frame. The Defender was supposed to fill the gap left by the CCO and Officers model.

The CCO in the XS series was a sharp gun and VERY hard to find, NIB.
Sam

#3 ·
HEY BK BHP1911:GUNNUTS HERE,I found a NIB CCO,in a shop 3 months ago,came home asked for info.on this forum,went down the next day and put money down to hold it,I got it for $675.00,fit + finish are very good,keep looking!if you lived in Pa. in the U.S.A.,Classic firearms could find you one,They also found me a NIB COLT COMBAT COMMANDER XS,not XSE,but I had to pay $850.00 for it!GOOD LUCK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.