1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the sept. 2001 issue of Guns & Ammo in an article called "Dial (1)911" on page 83 they are using a CD EFS to demonstrate field stripping! No mention in the article about the CD but it is neat to see my gun pictured!

·
Registered
233 Posts
here while back", guns & ammo are handguns. cant remember wich. but they hade a artical about holsters, galco hade a cd paired off with one of ther holsters. it was a nice picture of the daly fs 1911. that hade a colt style" slide stop on it,and i noticed that they painted a white dot, on ther froint sight.other than that, ther was no other physical changes. i always wonder why we dont see more in the mainstream of 1911's, advertised the charles daly's? i suppose american gun makers of 1911's, are insecure concerning cd prices-compaired to ther's.eather that are charles daly doesnt want to run featured articals
i know one thing for sure....im still very pleased with my cd fs 1911. it hasnt ever failed me. i have 2500rd's through it, still accurate,and it's still like new condition.so when you hear someone bad mouthing charle daly 1911's. dont play them no never mind,ther dumb and planting bad seed's in peoples mind as well. untill you have actually own a cd. one cant honestly judge it. people assume too much, base on price list alone. i admit that i dont like cast extractors, are any cast parts. but cast parts do work. as many of you know i have changed the cast parts. but i know of people who havent. and they are still up and running just fine. it's a matter of tast.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
You may want to check out some of my threads concerning MY FS to see how dumb those folks who bad mouth CDs really are. Photos don't lie.

The distributor took it back and shipped me a new EFS. Hmmmmmmmm...wouldn't that indicate the original FS was a piece of crap?

CD must not send out samples to all the gunwriters, so they get no articles written besides the single one provided in a thread here. Seeing an article means nothing much anyway, as it's been a long time since I've seen a negative article on anything from these gun salesmen (excuse me, I meant gun writers). I gave up on them after seeing the crappy Hi Point recommmended as the perfect police carbine. I guess the writer/salesman hates the police. Another positive concernign the Crossfire as the ideal police weapon was the final nail in the coffin of truth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts