1911Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks I'd say it's long overdue that I jump on the 10mm bandwagon. CDNN has used Glock 20's for $389 or $399 for nickel two-tone. Just thought I'd point this out to anyone looking for a Christmas present to yourself:)

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
I passed up on one of these a while back that my dealer took in on trade and have regretted it ever since. Awesome gun.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Been thinking along the same lines... looking longingly at Delta Elites and all on GunsAmerica ($650 for a blued DE?) and the 20's that CDNN has... heck, even a cheap old Witness ($325)...

But then I get to thinking about adding another caliber to buy and start feeling sorry for the other guns that just sit in the safe... waiting their turn.

Maybe if Winchester would start selling White Box/100 at $20 I could rationalize it.

Maybe.

But if I did, then I'd want a S&W 610 (like that'd be a bad thing)

Just say no. Don't NEED another caliber!

Kinda WANT to play around with one tho'...

Didn't care for the .40... got rid of them...

Sure do like the big boomers tho'.

But thats why the good lord made the .44 magnum and .45 Colt...

11 MM's gotta be better than 10... RIGHT?

Adios

·
Registered
11,101 Posts
Thought I would also point out for all you SIG fans out there that they also have P220s on sale for $379.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Did you guys get a new sales flyer or something? I don't think I've gotten anything new from them in several months. You can't go to their website to see these deals, can you?

Gregg

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I ordered a G20, it'll be here Monday. So I see that the G29 is the baby brother to the G20, nah I'll never see one of those........hmm, my dealer has a new one. So I bought a G29 too, couldn't take the big fella home without his little brother:) Lets see, I'm off Mon.,Tues,Wed......I guess it's time to throw some serious 10mm lead downrange;) I'm very happy.

·
Registered
962 Posts
What generation frames are they? Do they have the straight grip (Gen 1) or the finger grooves (gen 3)?
Good price though.

Nala

·
Registered
50 Posts
They are police trade ins, but that in no way automatically means they are Gen 1''s :mummy:

Congrats.
16 rounds of 10MM bests any other combat handgun on the planet, hands down.

From 135 gr's @ 1600 fps to 220 grain loads that exhibit the same energy @ 100 yards that a .45 +P does at the muzzle.

(www.doubletapammo.com)

TIMES SIXTEEN IN A GLOCK 20.
Hang up brother, this is the end in pistolry, like it or not.

·
Registered
55 Posts
SnakeEater, if you need some LEO G20 mags I am selling out what I have left. Let me know if you are interested. Adam

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
norskjager said:
They are police trade ins, but that in no way automatically means they are Gen 1''s :mummy:

Congrats.
16 rounds of 10MM bests any other combat handgun on the planet, hands down.

From 135 gr's @ 1600 fps to 220 grain loads that exhibit the same energy @ 100 yards that a .45 +P does at the muzzle.

(www.doubletapammo.com)

TIMES SIXTEEN IN A GLOCK 20.
Hang up brother, this is the end in pistolry, like it or not.
yeah but if you still want 45 convert your 1911 to 45 super.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts