1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you folks done business with CDNN Investments ? They have a fantastic price on Colt ss 8 rd. mags. Any feedback on this company ?
Thank's,

Ray Rinehart

·
Registered
724 Posts
I`ve heard only positive feedback on CDNN. I bought a Yugo M48 mauser that was advertised as excellent. It was or better. A Lubbock Texas Company. Their add is the first thing I look for in Shotgun News. Bob

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
I send them money and they send me stuff, that works. I like dealing with them.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Two thumbs up for Cdnn.

·
Registered
953 Posts
CDNN is a real five star joint. Try the ISPC mags if they still have them, they are great.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Poor CDNN! They are really getting hammered in this thread are they? It`s great to see a company nowdays that has so much integrity. Bob

·
Registered
378 Posts
Had nothing but good dealings with them, their prices are the best! I recently got a pair each of the 8 round Mitchell Arms mags (CMC Powermags) $10 each, 7 round Pachmayrs $8 each, and 8 round MecGars $8 each. The Powermags and Pachmayrs are excellent mags, the Pachmayrs feed smoother than any mag I've had, including round follower Metalforms and Wilson 7 round. Stay away from the MecGars unless you plan on replaceing the springs right away.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Nothing but good dealings w/CDNN. However, their "one price" shipping fee makes it more economical to do a large order than several smaller orders.
Tomac

·
Registered
793 Posts
Add me to the list of satisfied vic- customers.:) So far everyting I've ordered from them works, including the $4 USA mags I bought to induce jams, haven't had one yet.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Two thumbs up, way up. I purchased a nice little "Hand Cannon" in 7mm-08. The cost was dirt cheap and delivery was in three days. They did everything they said they would.

Just my .02
MadDog :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Another regular customer for CDNN here - nothing but good experiences so far. The MecGar mags I have gotten for my BHP work just fine - as good as the factory mags - I think they ARE the factory mags. And one of the few places I can get the Mil-Tech Soft Armor holsters, which I like for a little extra padding for the range bag and the car.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts