1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried to sent this to Charles Daly off list to [email protected] ....but it doesn't work!

Been searching with dealers here in Kentucky and on web! Where can I find a CDGR6269 EMPIRE EMS SS and how much?

My local dealer says he has talked to several distributors he uses and they all say out of stock and
can't say when they will have one!!!

Anyone know where I can order one today?

TIA

Homeseller

·
Registered
288 Posts
Homeseller,

Have you tried the [email protected] email addy. Its a workaaround but it might work. Seems that some people on the forum have been able to use that addy successfully.

BTW, I sent a test email to the [email protected] email address and got a return receipt from my Outlook mailer. This usually means that the email was successfully delivered to their servers although it doesn't mean somebody over there has read it yet. Try clicking on the email link in the Daly website under Contact: http://www.charlesdaly.com/contact.html

Hope it helps!

·
Registered
113 Posts
We will ship our first Empire EMS pistols CDGR6269) to the distributors in about 10 days. They are on their way to us from the factory.

Your local dealer should be able to find them in 2 weeks.

Regards,
Charles Daly

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Malmon!

I tried to send email to service at charles daly also.

Return messgae says my email address has been refused???!!!

------------------

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks You!

No wonder all the dealers I contacted said they had not even heard of the CDGR6269.

Can't wait to order one! I'll pass this on to my local FFL.

·
Registered
288 Posts
No problem.

In the test email I sent them, I said that there was someone at the 1911 forums, daly section who wanted to find a dealer for one of their pistols. I guess that got their attention.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks again, Malmon!

I still don't get it refusing my email address?!

Have a great day with your new Chuck!

Homeseller

1 - 8 of 8 Posts