1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm reading Mr. Heston's book, The Courage To Be Free, and I'm finding it to be one of the best commentaries on the cultural war going on in America. In the book Mr. Heston speaks the hard truth and outlines ten steps we all can take to preserve the America we know and love. It is a must read. The NRA has autographed copies available for $30.00 (product code PB01563). Call 1-800-336-7402 to get yours.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
I may have to just order a copy or two for our local school library...

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Amp Mangum said:
That's a great idea.
Thanks. I'm the library director for the district, and try to order sources from the pro-gun viewpoint to counterbalance all the supposedly unbiased but obviously ant-gun crap I get in as "educational". I have also purchased subscriptions to numerous hunting magazines, books on the history of firearms, bio's of makers, etc, hunting stories--even some reloading manuals! When I was originally hired I was told I would have the discretion as to what was purchased, and so far that's been honored. I just wish we could get the rifle team back--they disbanded that a few years back for "insurance reasons". This despite the fact that I don't recall a single accident involving the rifle team, EVER, whereas we've had kids severely injured in some other sports.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
sub much respect to you....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts