1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I could not believe my eyes but they have a P2 for $1450 and Boss for $1800 in stock right now! I have not ordered from them in years but not sure I can stop myself tonight...

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just read the sticky about appropriate use of this forum... learned something. Mods, please delete this thread if not appropriate.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Got to be pre owned with mileage. ????? You should be ok with your post , as long as you are not the seller I think is rule.

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
Got to be pre owned with mileage. ????? .
Kind of what I was thinking. The Boss is nearly 400 under retail. And that was before the price increase.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I took the plunge and ordered one since I never saw a used gun for sale on that website before. I am hoping they received something they ordered from Les four-five years back and did not bother to check list prices :)

Edit: still shows in stock so they had more than one - has got to be new (fingers crossed)

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got the email that my order is Backordered... Going to go ahead and cancel it...

Sorry for the false alarm everybody!

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
I think we went through this about year and half ago with CTD. No harm in giving it a try 😅

·
Registered
667 Posts
With their rep, I won't even open their page.

·
Banned
13,565 Posts
Cheaper Than Dirt can choke on every bit of their inventory. I wouldn't care if they gave away a PII when you buy a bottle of Hoppes, they won't ever get a penny from me.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts