1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any experience with their magazines. Listed at $6.97 blue and $7.97 stainless I believe they are probably from the same source as a similar deal I saw at the Gun Show.

TIA, E.F.

·
Registered
2 Posts
While I haven't purchased the magazine you asked about, I have done business with them on many occasions.

Great place to buy lots of ammo. If you Stock up when you shop, you will save on shipping charges. I think its that way because ammunition is so heavy and costly to ship

I have never had a problem with them. Always found prompt and polite service.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'd guess they are Triple-K magazines (they say "Colt .45 Auto" on the baseplate)...I have a couple with several hundred rounds out of them with no problems. I have been told you should "tune" the feed lips of them, but I never have on mine.

·
Banned
1,607 Posts
Jbohio, the last time I bought from them they were going to charge me the same "handling" charge ($6.75) for two mags that they charged for a case of .223. The handling charge was in addition to shipping. They may have changed their policy since I last bought from them 2 yrs ago.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not thrilled with CTD. Bought 2 mags for my Sig 225 from them about a month ago.

Shipping and handling was over $13. But, even with the added expense total cost was cheaper then anywhere else I could find NIW mags.

------------------
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the Engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts