1911Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Checkering

Yes The Limited Match Is Checkered At 40 Lpi Under The Trigger Guard. They Will Cheker Under The Trigger Guard On Other Models Also FoR $50. It Is Listed On Page 38 Of The July 2005 Catalog. Jp

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, it really makes the support hand a much more solid part of the grip. I've been using grip tape on the front strap and under the trigger guard for a while now, and the difference it adds is really significant (in my opinion).

--tdow

·
Registered
77 Posts
Wayward said:
Hilton Yam believes it helps to secure one's grip and includes it on his signature grade pistols.
Hilton Yam is an LEO (all due respect granted) and part time 'smith whose signature grade 1911s, when compared to the guys who have been at this for awhile, certainly wouldn't be on my top five list. Just because its there doesn't mean it serves a purpose.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I don't like it and I can guarntee you I would never pay extra to have it put on either. My CDP has it and I am not to happy about it, but it has never botherd me to much! nor has it chewed up my finger. But! I still wouldn't have it if I had the choice.

CG.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.