1911Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow Skunkabilly,

Kind of makes my earlier post of range behavior seem miniscule. It's rather interesting that one finds the need to watch the shooter while the other can't. Do you suppose they break them out into groups based on performance ??

·
Registered
131 Posts
Target stands- made in China. LOL. What the heck did they do to deserve this. Check out the backstop.

[This message has been edited by T.Labren (edited 12-06-2001).]

·
Registered
72 Posts
We have that pic posted in our indoor range. That's the first time I've seen it in color though. I hope for the target holders he's practicing excellent gun control.

------------------
Gun crontrol is being able to hit what you aim at
NRA Life Member
Hunter for life
Biker for life

[This message has been edited by Biker Ken (edited 12-06-2001).]

·
Administrator
72,046 Posts
It's certainly a great way to emphasise marksmanship, isn't it?

------------------
D. Kamm
USGI M1911/M1911A1 Pistols Website
http://usgi1911.tripod.com

·
Registered
558 Posts
What do they do with traffic signals and signs?

I would hate to be put on speed bump duty!

Hey Vern! Watch me shoot the medallion off the 2nd guy's hat!!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
China has the largest population in the world. I thought only the labor cost is cheap, I guess life is too.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Just one reason why the Chinese military constantly needs new recruits.

------------------
Get your 1911s and AR15s while you still can!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I think the picture is hilarious, but....
Look at the angle of the shooter to the "target stands". The target stands are way off to the shooter's right side. I think it's a propaganda trick to either show how fearless they are, or how little regard for life the Chinese have. Scare tactic to their enemies. (Which is U.S.)

------------------
If you don't mind being where you are, you are not lost.

[This message has been edited by Gargoyle (edited 12-07-2001).]

·
Registered
975 Posts
themao is just a nickname. You see, my collegemates think that sometimes I can become an evil dictator when I'm around people. Especially when it involves homework, problem sets, etc. I also took a Chinese history class and was obsessed with some of Mao's sick stuff involving the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution. I would start calling people "counter-revolutionaries" and crap like that. Combined with my hatred for Chinese Communists, I guess people started calling me "mao".

I'm basically an ANTI-MAO if anything, because I would probably put a pick axe into Fidel Castro if he ever walked into the same room with me. I'm very right wing in case people haven't noticed in my posts, so right-wing I don't even approve of 99% of what my own government does.

That aside, it's just a nick name due to my "mao" tendencies (except I keep my teeth clean) and because of my obsession/hatred of communists.

themao

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Gargoyle:
I think the picture is hilarious, but....
Look at the angle of the shooter to the "target stands". The target stands are way off to the shooter's right side.
Naw Gargoyle, I think that's lane number 2.

·
Registered
989 Posts
These guys are fine, it's the holders at the 600 yard target that are hard to find. Hey my ak is all over the paper at 600 yards?? Can you find some more target holders till I get a group???

·
Registered
697 Posts
I guess there's not a whole lot of dough to go around considering that there's over a billion people in China, but just how much could it cost FOR A BUCKET OF SAND ?!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
They should hang that in high school guidance counselor offices for kids who are considering dropping out... "hode your taaget suh?" is the chinese equivilent to "you want fries with that?"

[This message has been edited by P7 (edited 12-08-2001).]

·
Registered
63 Posts
How dangerous! Those target holders aren't wearing SAFETY GLASSES!!! LOL. Ed

1 - 18 of 18 Posts