1911Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not only do you get the book, you get a rare .38 AMU factory Colt pistol. Very few of these pistols were ever made.

Instead of the Mk. III National Match style of pistol in .38 special, with the gold cup style trigger and flat top slide, you get a gorgeous round top slide and solid trigger. The pistol could pass for a GI target conversion in 45 if not for the distinctive roll marks and impressive blue finish. Do not confuse this pistol with conversion kits mounted on other frames. This is the real deal.

Disclaimer: This pistol is not offered for sale where prohibited. It is shown as linked for educational and entertainment purposes. Chuntaro and Sasquatch pistol conversion productions are not affiliated with the seller of this item.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=380254555

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Mr prideboss always has nice stuff.

Been outbid by him a time or two on GB as a buyer.

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
He's got a decent pre-Series 70 pistol for $1375 with some light corrosion. Pistol would make a good shooter.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Mr prideboss always has nice stuff.

Been outbid by him a time or two on GB as a buyer.
I posted it here years ago in the USGI section.
He bought a beat up 1947 Commercial Colt on the cheap on GB
slapped a new slide on it and listed it without mention of the slide swap
I don't care how nice his stuff looks, that is some shady stuff

Of course he never responded to my email questioning it

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
There is no way I would pay anywhere close to 8k for it with an idiot mark on it, he ( almost ) did a good enough job of hiding it

·
Registered
574 Posts
Wow!!! That is a dangerous site that has my mind racing with possibilities! Pretty rich for my blood, but love the parts being available.
Thanks for posting,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts