1911Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard on the news that Ohio State Rep Fingerhut wants to make sure if the AWB doesn't get renewed that the sale and purchase of Assault Style (and he is using the term loosely as we all know) and their clones are banned in Ohio.

What the hell? Am I living in the mid-west or California? I am worried because only 120 people showed up this past weekend to demonstrate at Gov Taft's mansion in favor of CCW. How many would oppose God Awful, Spawn of Satan Urban Assualt Rifles. You don't need guns like that to kill deer, Assault Rifles. You don't need them for home defense, Assault Rifels, they over-penetrate. blah, blah, blah

:barf: :barf: :barf:
:mummy: :mummy: :mummy: :mummy: :mummy:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, I'll just buy them in Pennsylvania or Michigan or Indiana or West Virginia and give them my tax dollars.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Even though the highly qualified, glorified, and dignified U.S. Senator from Kalifornia, Diane Fineswine, has stated unequivocally that the assault rifle is THE WEAPON OF CHOICE OF CRIMINALS IN THE U.S., it is, in fact, no such thing. (You cats already know this, but I need to get this out).

The "assault rifle" (which also isn't, unless the gun is capable of full-auto fire), is in fact used in less than 1% of felony crimes in the U.S. All this to-do about these guns is based on pure emotion and knee-jerk reaction, not facts.

This A-hole from Ohio is just one of many who wants a "feel-good" solution to a non-existent problem (and never mind the facts; don't confuse me with the facts), and I'll wager we'll see a lot more of this bull**** if the AWB is allowed to die next year.

Fondly,

Dr. Lecter

P.S. My Christmas wish-list includes, at the very top, a couple of livers (hold the fava beans and Chianti), donated by leading liberal, gun-hating politicians and/or liberal Hollywood self-absorbed spoiled brat, gun-using in the movies and on TV, but in reality, gun-hating, actors and actresses. Donations to the Doctor may be given anonymously, if desired; but he would prefer a name-tag, if quite convenient.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts