1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there have the full set of Clint Smith (Thunder Ranch) DVD's that are available for rent, or for sale?

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, first place I looked. They come up occasionally but not often. Was hoping there might be someone on here that had a set they would be willing to rent out for a reasonable fee.

·
Registered
717 Posts
While we're on the subject, can anyone who has watched these videos provide any feedback? Also, how easily can one practice the techniques at home or at a local range, without having access to a facility like Thunder Ranch?

Similar to learning martial arts through videos. A useful tool if you already attend a school and/or have have training partners, mats, etc. But of very little use if you are just going to watch and "memorize" the techniques without actual physical live practice.

·
Registered
475 Posts
There are segments taken from the dvds on youtube, which should give you an idea on the content.

He is very practical and offers sound advised and techniques. I try to read and watch anything written or done by Mr Smith. I believe he is one of the best.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts